We, the elected and appointed students of Rockport-Fulton High School, in order to instill a spirit of cooperation between the administration, faculty and Student Body and develop citizenship and leadership skills among fellow students, do organize ourselves to operate under the following constitution.
The organization is formed to:
- Develop a competent and considerate leadership at RFHS.
- Create and maintain, among the students, a sense of self-reliance and self-discipline.
- Develop a sense of school spirit.
- Strengthen the sense of cooperation between the students and the staff.
- Develop a sense of honorability and honesty.
- Develop suitable activities to promote the students’ social life.
- To encourage all students to become active and involved persons not only academically but also through extracurricular activity and within the community.
Some of the events that we host include:
- Freshmen Orientation
- Teacher of the Month
- Pep Rallies
- Homecoming Presentation
- Homecoming Dance
- Senior Breakfast
2023-2023 RFHS Student Council